Women’s Soul Circle Workshop
What is Soul Connection and who is it for?
- Soul Connection welcomes women of all ages, backgrounds and belief systems.
- Soul Connection focuses on self-exploration, self-expression, creativity, community and
- Embraces the possibilities of what movement(yoga) and creativity offer.
During Soul Connection we will utilize the model of soul collaging. Soul collaging is an intuitive process for self-discovery that is fun, creative, inspirational and awakens us in unexpected ways by providing meaningful, insightful moments that capture new ideas, thoughts and connections relevant to our life. Collaging in this way is a tool which can help us gain greater clarity and connectedness to all of who we are. Let your creativity guide you within…and allow yourself the adventure, the playfulness, the fun and the nourishment!
*No artistic experience necessary, just an open, curious and adventurous mind!
Why join us?
- According to research, lifelong discovery and social activity are important to mental wellbeing and happiness. Join us on this journey.
- Artistic expression can inspire us in unexpected ways and can bring us into the “here and now.”
- The opportunity to be expressive and creative can bridge the gap between the conscious and the unconscious mind.
Coffee, tea and pastries (GF included) will be provided.
All materials are provided for the workshop! With that said, if you have a particular image you would like to utilize, please feel free to bring them.
The time for this Workshop has passed and it is no longer available. If you would like to talk to Shandra about another one similar to this CONTACT HER and share what you’re thinking.
Saturday, April 7, 9:00-11:00 AM
and Friday, May 11, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Includes snacks and all supplies.